No particle goes unnoticed
ParticleIQ uses a dedicated channel for more precise air quality readings
Get ahead of pollutants
Macro Max S quickly adapts air circulation when allergens are detected in the air.
A revolution in performance
Macro Max S custom designed motor spins faster with less noise
Clean air reaches you faster
Boosted airflow performance for up to 50% faster purification*.
*Compared to TurboPure technology.
No room is too big
Macro Max S certified performance delivers clean air to every corner of your room.
*Results tested at Dreo laboratories. In rooms of 423 sq ft.
Macro Max S makes 4.8 air exchanges in one hour.
Refresh larger rooms in less time
Active air circulation ensures pollutants don’t find places to hide in larger areas.
Quiet as a whisper
Reduced noise down to 24dB.
Save energy, all day long
Macro Max S Keeps your air clean for less than $4 a month*.
*Based on third-party testing. at 13.7 cents per kilo-watt hour.
The easiest choice for clean air
Use it from anywhere
Works with Alexa and Google Home
Easy as one touch
Closely tracks filter life
Filter Care algorithm extends filter life and tracks it with utmost precision.
For best performance use genuine Dreo filters from authorized distributors
Access air quality reports
Know exactly what’s being going on in your air.
Power Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
Noise Level: 24-50 dB
CADR: 464m³/h / 273ft³/min
Effective Range: 423ft² / 39 m²
Weight: 11.89lb / 5.35kg
Dimensions: 11.22 x 11.22x 20.86in / 285 x 285 x 530 mm
What's in the box
1x Dreo Macro Max S Air Purifier
1x Quick Start Guide
1x 3-in-1 H13 True HEPA Filter
1x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the new machine smell like plastic when it is running for the first time?
Note: The protective film of the filter needs to be removed before installation
How to connect the air purifier to Wi-Fi?
2. Once you log in, tap Add Device on the app.
3. Select the air purifier you want to link.
4. Hold the WiFi connection button for 5 seconds to start network settings and device pairing. The WiFi indicator will keep flashing when pairing.
5. Select your WiFi, enter your password, and tap Next to connect to the network. Please ensure that the name of the WiFi is the same as the WiFi that connects to your mobile phone and enter the correct WiFi password.
6. You are now ready to control the appliance on your app. To restart connection settings, hold the WiFi button again for 5 seconds
Why is the air purifier unable to connect to WIFI?
2. Please check if your home network is stable.
3. Please disconnect the WiFi with your air purifier to restart the network setup.
How often should the filter be replaced?
What does the filter consist of?
Why the Filter Changer Reminder is still on when I changed the filter?
What do the different colored lights represent?
Green color means the air quality level is good.
Orange color means the air quality level is moderate.
Red color means the air quality level is poor.
Why the air purifier doesn't improve the air quality?
• Make sure the windows are closed as polluted air may continue coming in from outside the windows.
• The overloaded filter will make the fan work harder to pass the air through. Consider replacing the filter if it is clogged.
• Do not place in crowded areas and corners.
• Check if the air outlet and inlet are obstructed.
• When the pollution concentration is high, it is recommended to adjust the mode level or open the automatic mode
Why is the air purifier making a loud noise?
• Switch the air purifier to sleep mode or lower fan speeds.
Why the odor in the room is very strong, but the Air Quality Indicator is only green or blue?
Why is the air purifier making an unusual noise?
• Check if the filter is placed properly or if the filter packaging has been removed.
• If the unusual noise still exists, there may be external objects blocking the air openings. Please contact our customer support.
Why does my air purifier produce an unpleasant smell?
• Do not add essential oils or diffusers into the air purifier or use in an excessively humid area. Humidity will cause mold to grow.
• If the filter has absorbed pollutants to its maximum capacity, then the smell may come from the dirty filter. Please replace the filter when necessary.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.