Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect the heater with the APP?
2. Hold the Fan Angle button for 5s to start WiFi connection settings. The WiFi icon will keep ﬂashing when pairing.
3. Tap + Add Device and select Wall-mounted Heater.
4. Follow in-app instructions to complete the WiFi connection.
5. You’re now ready to control the appliance on your app
Why is the heater unable to connect to WiFi?
2. Set the Wi-Fi encryption method of the router to WPA2 or WPA reconnect.
3. Try to restart connection settings, and hold the Fan Angle button again for 5 seconds.
Note: Long press the 10-second power button to unpair WiFi and restore factory settings.
Why is there no air coming out?
2. Press the power button/remote control to power on
3. Check the air inlet/outlet and see if there are any obstacles and abnormal deformations.
4. Ensure that the temperature is set to be higher than the ambient temperature.
Why is my heater not turning on?
2. Check if the power button on the control panel is abnormal by turning it on/off via the remote control.
3. Check whether the LED light on the panel is on when plugged in
Why does the fan heat up so slowly?
2. In Power Heat mode, touch + to adjust the heating level.
3. Ensure keeping the doors and windows closed.
4. Clean the top filter.
Why is my heater generating so much noise?
1. Take a short video for us to confirm if it is abnormal
2. Check if the filter was assembled well.
Why are the buttons on the control panel not working? Why is my remote not working?
1. Deactivate Child Lock
2. Test with remote control.
3. Take a short video of this issue and contact the customer support team.
1. Test by controlling the space heater via the control panel.
2. Replace the battery in the remote as instructed in the User Manual.
Note: Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
Why does my heater shut off randomly?
2. When the set temperature is reached in ECO Mode, the heater will stop working, and come back on when the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature.
3. When the ﬁn is working abnormally, the appliance will stop heating to avoid risks of ﬁre. Please unplug it and wait for it to cool down before plugging it in again.
Why is the OSC function not working?
2. Change the air blowing angle from 120/90/60/Oscillation via remote or control panel. The LED Display indicates the angle of the fan angle accordingly.
Why is the appliance so hot?
There is an odor coming out of the heater, what can I do?
What can I do if the heater is tripping during use?
2. If it is tripping due to a product short circuit, contact Customer Support.
Why does the heater display the PP code?
2. Please unplug the heater and make sure that:
- The current is greater than 15A.
- The socket is not loose or has aged.
- The outlet is not shared with other appliances.
- The heater is not plugged through an extension cord.
- The plug is not bent or damaged.
- The power cord is not tied or pressed by other objects.
3. The machine will be operational after power is restored to normal.
What does the error code of F1 mean?
Solution: Wait until the heater cools down to restart it. Make sure the outlet ﬁn is working properly.
If the problem persists, contact Customer Support.
What does the error code of F2 mean?
Solution: Unplug and wait for it to cool down before plugging in again.
What does the error code of BF mean?
Solution: Make sure there are no objects obstructing the outlet ﬁn, and re-start the appliance.
Do not manually adjust the outlet ﬁn angle. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support.
What should I do if the display shows an error code of E0?
What should I do if the display shows an error code of E1?
Where can I get a replacement heater or accessories?
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 8 reviews.
The app's ease of use and the ability to set times and thermostat is epic. I have one in the garage and one in the bathroom; they heat very well.
Haven’t used enough for a final determination . I wish the air felt hotter coming out but I am using in a garage converted into a workshop. It really feels too nice for where it is. Very clean looking design and great features. No real set up - just plugged in and started using remote.
I purchased this for a ground floor bedroom in my second home that didn’t have a heat source. It warms the space up fairly quickly. It has multiple settings for heat most of which deliver heat fairly quietly. While it can be controlled from the unit or the remote control, the app is the best feature. I can control the settings from my primary home which is 300 miles away. So far it has not failed to operate.
I just bought 4 of these beauties for my 1200 sq. ft. 2 story 1940 home on the Oregon coast. They were very easy to install with the included template with built in level. Drill 4 holes, screw in the top 2 screws, mount the unit on the top, and then use the slick bottom mounts and screw in the other 2 screws. Plug it in, grab the remote, and you're off to the races. They look great, modern and clean, and put out very decent heat. You can feel it across the room with the nice oscillating louvers. Couldn't be happier.
Great customer service and love the heater. Very quiet and efficient.