Turn airflow in any direction
Make noise a thing of the past
Display adapts automatically to ambient lighting conditions.
12H timer for longer journeys
Set it once and enjoy comfort with piece of mind.
Keep your fan like new with just a few steps, no tools required.
Extra safety with Child-lock
When activated, the fan can’t be accidentally operated.
Power Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
Power Source: Brushless DC Motor
Noise Level: 25-51 dB
Fan Diameter: 11 Head, 9 Blade
Max Distance: 110ft
Speed Settings: 9
Oscillation: 120° horizontal, 90° vertical
Mounting Type: Freestanding
Weight: 7.27lb / 3.3kg
Dimensions: 11.42D x 13.7W x 16.22H / 290 x 348 x 250 mm
What's in the box
1x Dreo CF714S Air Circulator Fan
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Remote Control (Battery Included)
1x Power Adapter
Frequently Asked Questions
How to connect the air circulator fan with the APP?
2. Once you log in, tap + Add Device on the app. (Make sure to enable Bluetooth on your mobile device and plug in the Dreo appliance).
3. Select the Dreo appliance you want to link.
4. Hold the Oscillation button for 5 seconds to start Wi-Fi connection settings. The WiFi icon will keep flashing when pairing.
5. Select your WiFi, enter your password, and tap Next to connect to the network. The WiFi icon will keep flashing when pairing.
6. You are now ready to control the appliance on your app. Start by giving your Tower Fan a new name! Hold the oscillation button again for 5 seconds to restart the network setup.
What is the noise level of this air circulator? Will it affect sleep?
How many fan speed settings does this air circulator have? Can the fan speed change according to the ambient temperature?
How should I clean and maintain this air circulator? Is it possible to disassemble it?
1. Remove the screw on the front grille and rotate the grille counterclockwise to take it off.
2. Remove the blade cap by rotating it as shown in the manual and take the blade assembly out of the shaft.
3. Rinse the cap, blades, and grille under running water or with a clean, damp cloth.
4. Dry up all parts, and insert the blade assembly back into the shaft by aligning the centers.
5. Align the point on the front grille with the right point on the casing, then rotate the grille clockwise and install the screw back in place.
Why is the indicator light not on during operation, and why is the LED display screen off?
If the indicator light does not turn on when you turn on the fan, please contact email@example.com.
Why can't the air circulator be turned on/off?
2. Check if the power adapter is securely inserted into the power outlet and the air circulator.
3. Press the power button on the control panel or via remote to turn on/off the air circulator.
Why is there no air coming out?
2. Press the power button/remote control to power on the air circulator.
3. Check the air inlet/outlet and see if there are any obstacles or abnormal deformations.
Why is the air circulator shaky and wobbling?
2. Check if the base of the fan is normal, as foreign objects may affect stability.
Why is the air circulator not powerful?
2. Clean the inlet grills and test the air circulator again.
3. Check if the air inlet is blocked by any obstacles.
Why are the buttons on the control panel not working?
2. If possible, take a short video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why does the remote not work?
2. Test by controlling the air circulator via the control panel.
3. Replace the battery in the remote as instructed in the User Manual.
Note: Danger of explosion if the battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 145 reviews.