Power Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
Rated Power: 1500 Watts
Noise Level: 34-49 dB
Heat Settings: 3
Weight: 3.83lb / 1.74kg
Dimensions: 6.02D x 6.02W x 9.64H / 153 x 153 x 245 mm
What's in the box
1x Dreo Atom 316 Space Heater
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Cleaning and Maintenance
Always disconnect the appliance from the mains by switching it off and removing the plug from the power outlet before cleaning
• Turn the heater OFF, unplug it and wait for the heater to cool down
• Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the heater clean
• Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents
• Never immerse the heater in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing. Be sure not to wet the Heating Element and the switches
• Do not allow water to run into the interior of the heater as this could result in a fire or electric shock hazard
• For storage, you may leave the heater covered to protect it from dust. Store it in a cool, dry location and arrange the cable away from traffic areas so that it will not be tripped over or damaged
Why is there no air coming out?
2. Press the power button/remote control to power on
3. Check the air inlet/outlet and see if there is any obstacles and abnormal deformations.
Why is my heater not turning on?
2. Check if the power button on the control panel is abnormal by turning it on/off via the remote control
3. Check whether the LED light on the panel is on when plugged in
4. Take a short video
Why does the fan heat up so slowly?
2. Switch to normal mode
3. Clean the air inlet/outlet
Why is my heater not warm enough?
2. Switch to normal mode
3. Check if ambient temperature or room temperature is too low. Test the unit in a different room.
Why is my heater generating so much noise?
1. Take a short video for us to confirm if it is abnormal
2. Relocate the unit and ensure the heater is on a stable, secure surface
3. Try to apply lubricant to the base if the noise only happens while the heater rotates
Why is my LED screen blinking?
2. Take a short video
Why are the buttons on the control panel not working? Why is my remote not working?
1. Test with the remote control
2. Take a short video of this issue
1. Test by controlling the space heater via the control panel
2. Replace the battery in the remote as instructions in the User Manual
Note: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type
Why does my heater shut off randomly?
2. When the set temperature is reached, the heater will stop working, and come back on when ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature
3. When the ambient temperature is above 50°C / 122°F, the heater will stop heating and the overheat alarm will be triggered with malfunction code FF on LED display and beeps. Please unplug it from the power source and power it on again when the ambient temperature drops below 50°C / 122°F
Why is the OSC function not working?
2. Relocate the unit and make sure the heater is on a stable, secure surface.
Note: If there is cracking sound when oscillating, please try to apply lubricant to the base if possible.
Why is the appliance so hot?
2. For Radiator Heater, the surface of the heater may reach 80°C maximum
Please unplug the power cord and wait the unit to cool down, then restart it
There is odor coming out of the heater, what can I do?
What can I do if the heater is tripping during use?
2. If it is tripping due to product short circuit, replacement should be arranged
What does E1 code mean?
What does E2 code mean?
Take a short video to confirm and replace it
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.