1500W Oscillating Ceramic Space Heater
Warm up your home. Quiet down your winter.
Built-in Tip-Over Protection
Dreo proprietary ObliqueAirlow Technology greatly reduces the noise of the airflow travelling through the fan wheel, delivering warm breezes 11% quieter than traditional space heaters.
The wide temperature range available (from 41°F to 95°F in 1-degree increments) gives you more options for heat control. The set temperature is the minimum temperature reached by the room, not the temperature of the air that comes out of the heater.
Slim & Portable
Saves space without compromising functionality. The hidden carrying handle on the back makes this 16-inch portable heater easy to move around indoors.
Easy to Control
The handy remote allows for full access to the heater from up to 26 feet away. You can control the electric heater without getting out of your bed on cold mornings.
Power Supply: 120V, 60Hz
Power Source: AC
Wattage Range: 700-1500W
Mode Options: H1/H2/H3/ECO/Fan
Sound Level: 37.5 dB
Bulit-in Timer: 1-12H
Adjustable Thermostat: 41-95 °F (In 1°F Increments)
Remote Control Battery: CR2025
Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 15.8 inches
Cord Lenth: 6 ft / 1.8 m
Product Weight: 4.63 lbs / 2.10 kg
What's in the box
1x Dreo Slim Quiet Ceramic Space Heater
1x Remote Control
1x CR2025 Lithium Battery
1x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no air coming out?
2. Press the power button/remote control to power on
3. Check the air inlet/outlet and see if there is any obstacles and abnormal deformations.
Why is my heater not turning on?
2. Check if the power button on the control panel is abnormal by turning it on/off via the remote control
3. Check whether the LED light on the panel is on when plugged in
4. Take a short video
Why does the fan heat up so slowly?
2. Switch to normal mode
3. Clean the air inlet/outlet
Why is my heater not warm enough?
2. Switch to normal mode
3. Check if ambient temperature or room temperature is too low. Test the unit in a different room.
Why is my heater generating so much noise?
1. Take a short video for us to confirm if it is abnormal
2. Relocate the unit and ensure the heater is on a stable, secure surface
3. Try to apply lubricant to the base if the noise only happens while the heater rotates
Why is my LED screen blinking?
2. Take a short video
Why are the buttons on the control panel not working? Why is my remote not working?
1. Test with the remote control
2. Take a short video of this issue
1. Test by controlling the space heater via the control panel
2. Replace the battery in the remote as instructions in the User Manual
Note: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type
Why does my heater shut off randomly?
2. When the set temperature is reached, the heater will stop working, and come back on when ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature
3. When the ambient temperature is above 50°C / 122°F, the heater will stop heating and the overheat alarm will be triggered with malfunction code FF on LED display and beeps. Please unplug it from the power source and power it on again when the ambient temperature drops below 50°C / 122°F
Why is the OSC function not working?
2. Relocate the unit and make sure the heater is on a stable, secure surface.
Note: If there is cracking sound when oscillating, please try to apply lubricant to the base if possible.
Why is the appliance so hot?
2. For Radiator Heater, the surface of the heater may reach 80°C maximum
Please unplug the power cord and wait the unit to cool down, then restart it
There is odor coming out of the heater, what can I do?
What can I do if the heater is tripping during use?
2. If it is tripping due to product short circuit, replacement should be arranged
What does E1 code mean?
What does E2 code mean?
Take a short video to confirm and replace it
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1115 reviews.