Looking for more ways to circulate air?
Bring comfort, not noise.
Cleaning is the easy part.
Power Input: 120V ~ 60Hz
Fan Diameter: 9 Head, 7 Blade
Max Distance: 70ft
Oscillation: 120° vertical tilt
Speed Settings: 3
Noise Level: 28-48 dB
Mounting Type: Tabletop & Wall Mount
Weight: 5.49lb / 2.5kg
Dimensions: 9.45D x 11.26W x 11.81H / 240 x 286 x 300 mm
What's in the box
1x Dreo CF312 Air Circulator Fan
1x User Manual
2x Plastic Anchors
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can't the air circulator be turned on/off?
2. Check if the power adapter is securely inserted into the power outlet and the air circulator.
3. Press the power button on the control panel or via remote to turn on/off the air circulator.
4. If the smart socket is used, make sure the mechanical switch is at 1/2/3 level. Otherwise, the smart switch works, but the machine will not start immediately.
Why is there no air coming out?
2. Check the air inlet/outlet and see if there are any obstacles or abnormal deformations.
Why is the air circulator shaky and wobbling?
2. Check if the base of the fan is normal, as foreign objects may affect stability.
Why is the air circulator not powerful?
2. Clean the inlet grills and test the air circulator again.
Why is the air circulator not quiet?
2. Please try to turn down the levels.
Why can't the front net be removed?
2. Find a suitable Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws.
Why can't the screws hang on the cement wall?
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1182 reviews.