Power Source: AC
Wattage Range: 600-1500W
Mode Options: H1/H2/H3/ECO
Sound Level: Silent
Bulit-in Timer: 1-24H
Adjustable Thermostat: 41-95 °F (In 1°F Increments)
Remote Control Battery: CR2025
Oscillation: 360° Three-dimensional Heating
Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 7.68 x 28.54 inches
Cord Lenth: 6 ft / 1.8 m
Product Weight: 20.6 lbs / 9.34 kg
What's in the box
1x Dreo OH521 Radiatior Heater
1x Remote Control (Battery Included )
1x Quick Start Guide
1x User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Cleaning and Maintenance
Always disconnect the appliance from the mains by switching it off and removing the plug from the power outlet before cleaning
•Turn the heater "OFF", unplug it and wait for the heater to cool down
•Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the heater clean
•Do not use any cleaning agents or detergents
•Never immerse the heater in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing. Be sure not to wet the Heating Element and the switches
•Do not allow water to run into the interior of the heater as this could result in a fire or electric shock hazard
•For storage, you may leave the heater covered to protect it from dust. Store it in a cool, dry location and arrange the cable away from traffic areas so that it will not be tripped over or damaged
Why is my heater not turning on?
2. Check if the power button on the control panel is abnormal by turning it on/off via the remote control
3. Check whether the LED light on the panel is on when plugged in
4. Take a short video and contact customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does the heater heat up so slowly?
2. In ECO mode, touch + to adjust the set temperature.
3. In Power Heat mode, touch + to adjust the heating level.
4. Ensure keeping the doors and windows closed.
Why is my heater not warm enough?
2. Switch to H3 mode
3. Check if ambient temperature or room temperature is too low. Test the unit in a different room.
Why is my LED screen blinking?
2. Take a short video and contact customer support via email@example.com
Why are the buttons on the control panel not working? Why is my remote not working?
1. Test with remote control
2. Take a short video of this issue
1. Test by controlling the space heater via the control panel
2. Replace the battery in the remote as instructions in the User Manual
Note: Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type
Why does my heater shut off randomly?
2. When the set temperature is reached in ECO mode, the heater will stop working, and come back on when ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature
3. If your heater turns off frequently, please raise the set temperature or switch to Power Heat mode
4. When the ambient temperature is above 50°C / 122°F, the heater will stop heating and the overheat alarm will be triggered with malfunction code "FF" on LED display and beeps. Please unplug it from the power source and power it on again when the ambient temperature drops below 50°C / 122°F
Why is the appliance so hot?
There is odor coming out of the heater, what can I do?
What can I do if the heater is tripping during use?
2. If it is tripping due to product short circuit, replacement should be arranged
What does E1 code mean?
What does E2 code mean?
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 43 reviews.
So far I have received 2 of these damaged. The first one I sent back because it wasn't level and the frame was bent. The replacement they sent the welds on the wheels are broken. Where is the quality control?
Arrived today, ran it for two hours on H3 at highest temp 95 degrees and the small 14 x 18 room increased one degree from 66 to 67 around the unit. Was hoping to use this in rooms where I would close vents. Does not heat why not. Anyone able to heat a room with this?
Nice looking, easy to run, simple operating instructions. 5 out of 5.
I measured the wattage draw of each setting and it falls short a few hundred watts of advertised heating capacity. device only displays set temperature and does not show temperature it's reading to determine room temperature which doesn't let me know if it's calibrated/working correctly
Just received this as an early Christmas gift. I am 73 years old and was a bit intimidated even opening the box after reading what I have received.
Put in the garage at high for 2 hours. Wheels feel a bit unsteady and am not sure I have 36" clearance in front of my propane fireplace (which I hate).
Have high hopes and so far it is running quietly and well. I am concerned that my dog may get burnt if she runs into it as the housing is quite hot at the H3 setting it is running at for 2 hours to break it in.
Fingers crossed and hope my enthusiasm continues to be correct.