Power Input: 120V 60Hz
Rated Power: 26W
Water Tank Capacity: 4L
Noise Level: 28 dB
Effective Range: 300ft²
Control Method: Touch
Item Weight: 3.1lb
Product Dimensions: 5.51D x 11.02W x 10.16H
What's in the box
1x Dreo HM311 Humidifier
1x User Manual
1x Cleaning Guide
1x Cleaning Brush
2x Aroma Pad (1 Pre-Installed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the humidifier not work?
2. The humidifier will shut down automatically in the event of low water.
3. Check the water tank is installed properly.
Why is the humidifier not misting?
2. The base has too much water. Empty the base and refill the water tank (not the base).
3. Please check whether the air inlet is blocked.
4. Make sure the nozzle is not blocked.
5. Make sure the humidifier is not a flat surface.
6. The water temperature may be too low. Turn the mist level to the highest setting and let it run for a while, then adjust to the desired setting.
7. If the water tank or base has been washed with detergent, rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any remaining detergent.
There is white dust in the water tank
Why does misting produce an unpleasant smell?
2. Change water regularly to avoid dirty water accumulation
3. Clean the humidifier and keep it done for 12 hours with the cover detached
4. Clean the aroma pad tray, and change the aroma pad.
Why does water leak from the humidifier?
2. Avoid running the humidifier in a room with over 60% relative humidity.
3. Wipe any excess water.
4. Do not shake the humidifier.
5. Make sure to place the humidifier on a flat, level surface.
6. Float in base not in place.
7. Check the water tank for leaks. If there are leaks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does the humidifier use the water too quickly？
2. The humidifier uses up water based on the environmental temperature and humidity. If your environment is cold and/or dry, the humidifier will run out of water faster.
Why does the humidifier make a loud or unusual noise?
2. Please do not place the humidifier directly on the carpet, as this will easily lead to clogging of the humidifier air inlet holes.
3. The humidifier may malfunction. Please stop using the humidifier and contact email@example.com
Why are there condensation forms around humidifiers or windows?
Why has mold grown inside the humidifier?
2. It is recommended to use purified water to slow down the growth of mold.
Why did the red light show up?
2. The water tank is not correctly placed on the base, please reposition it.
3. Clean the water filter or replace it with a new one.
Essential oil has little or no smell
2. For best results, please use pure essential oil.
3. Replace your aromatherapy pad regularly.
Why is the humidity display way off?
2. Please try to adjust the angle of the fog, the fog outlet should not be aimed at the humidity sensor (near the aroma tank).
3. Make sure the room is ventilated for even more humidity in the room.
This product has no reviews yet.