Power Input: 120V 60Hz
Rated Power: 26W (Cool), 280W (Warm)
Water Tank Capacity: 6L
Noise Level: 28 dB
Max Mist Output: 300ml/h (cool mist), 500ml/h (warm mist)
Control Method: Touch
Item Weight: 5.95lb
Product Dimensions: 11.41D x 6.14W x 13.93H
What's in the box
1x Dreo HM713 Humidifier
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Cleaning Guide
1x Cleaning Brush
3x Aroma Pad (2 Pre-Installed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the humidifier not work?
2. The humidifier will shut down automatically in the event of low water.
3. Check the water tank is installed properly.
Why is the humidifier not misting?
2. The water in the water reservoir is nearly used up.
3. Your room might have too much ventilation. Please close doors and windows.
Why does misting produce an unpleasant smell?
2. Change water regularly to avoid dirty water accumulation.
3. Clean the humidifier and keep it done for 12 hours with the cover detached
4. Clean the aroma pad tray, and change the aroma pad.
Why does the water leak from the humidifier?
2. Avoid running the humidifier in a room with over 60% relative humidity.
3. Wipe any excess water.
4. Do not shake the humidifier.
5. Make sure to place the humidifier on a flat, level surface.
6. Float in base not in place.
7. Check the water tank for leaks. If there are leaks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does the humidifier use water too quickly?
2. Using the warm mist function will use up water faster.
3. Switch to Auto Mode to adjust the mist level based on your room’s humidity.
Why does white dust appear around the humidifier?
2. Use purified or distilled water to fill the humidifier. Avoid using water with high mineral content, such as tap water.
3. It is recommended to clean the humidifier regularly.
Why is the mist not warm enough after pressing the warm mist button?
2. Allow the humidifier to heat up for about 5-10 minutes to produce a warm mist.
3. It is recommended that you clean and descale the heating element.
Humidity in the room remains unchanged
2. Depending on your environment, the humidifier may take longer to humidify your air.
3. The room may be larger than the humidifier’s effective range. If the room is larger than 215–430 ft2 / 20–40 m², the humidifier will not be as effective.
Why does the humidifier make a loud or unusual noise?
2. Set the mist level to a lower setting.
3. Please do not place the humidifier directly on the carpet, as this will easily lead to clogging of the humidifier air inlet holes.
4. The humidifier may be malfunctioning. Please stop using the humidifier and contact email@example.com
Why there are condensation forms around humidifiers or windows?
Why has mold grown inside the humidifier?
2. It is recommended to use purified water to slow down the growth of mold.
Why did the red light show up?
2. The water tank is not correctly placed on the base, please reposition it.
3. Clean the water filter or replace it with a new one.
Essential oil has little or no smell
2. For best results, please use pure essential oil.
3. Replace your aromatherapy pad regularly.
Why is the humidity display way off?
2. Please try to adjust the angle of the fog, the fog outlet should not be aimed at the humidity sensor (near the aroma tank).
3. Make sure the room is ventilated for more even humidity in the room.
This product has no reviews yet.